ERASMUS+ PROGRAMME 2021-2027
The programme includes mobilities in the form of studies or internship/traineeship for students, PhD students, teaching and adminstrative staff. The following options of mobility are currently open:
1. Long-term studies for students and PhD students (physical or mixed mobility) – rules
Recruitment for winter semester, summer semester and the entire academic year 2024/2025 is open from February 5 till March 15, 2024.
2. Short-term studies (5-30 days) for PhD students (physical mobility) – rules
3. Blended Intensive Programmes for students and PhD students (physical and virtual mobility) – rules
4. Long-term traineeships for students and PhD students / short-term traineeships for PhD students – rules
The fulfillment of following recruitment conditions is expected from a student:
- registered at BSc or MSc studies (1st or 2nd degree);
- owning mobility capital to be used – up to 12 months for each degree of studies;
- at the moment of signing individual contract for the mobility, the student must be admitted to at least the 2nd year of 1st degree studies; the graduates of the 1st degree studies who intend to continue their studies at the Nicolaus Copernicus University at the 2nd degree studies can start recruitment only as full-fledged students of the university, and are entitled to use a study mobility at the earliest in the summer semester for the first year of 2nd degree studies;
- having a good command of a foreign language, reflecting the requirements of the host University;
- having good grade average;
- Students who withdrew from the mobility in previous years without notifying either the Faculty Erasmus Coordinator or the Department of International Partnerships and Mobility (DMPiME) are not eligible for recruitment;
- Students who have been suspended as well as students against whom disciplinary proceedings are pending (pending investigation) and students punished as a result of disciplinary proceedings are not eligible for recruitment.
Information for outgoing students
The students interested in a mobility study are obliged to get acquainted with the courses offered by the selected partner institution. The recruitment includes only those partner universities with which the Faculty has signed IIA inter-institutional agreements.
List of inter-institutional agreements
Recruitment rules along with required documents:
Rules for preliminary recruitment for foreign study mobilities long-term and short-term mobilities project KA131 2024-2026
Rules for qualification of students to programme Erasmus+ 2021-2027 Programme at the Faculty of Physics, Astronomy and Informatics
The documents should be submitted to:
Faculty of Physics, Astronomy and Informatics
Grudziądzka 5, 87-100 Toruń, room: 352
or by e-mail to Faculty Erasmus Coordinator
Details about ERASMUS+ Programme can be found here.
Information for incoming students
Courses in English for Erasmus students in academic year 2023/24 at the Faculty of Physics, Astronomy and Informatics
The students are eligible to select courses from the list of university-wide courses.
The students from partner universities who want to realize mobility at the Faculty of Physics, Astronomy and Informatics are requested to contact Faculty Erasmus Coordinator to determine the list of courses in Learning Agreement.
Information for incoming students
Faculty Erasmus Coordinator
Dean’s Proxy for Mobility & Internationalization
dr hab. Ireneusz Grulkowski, prof. UMK tel. +48 56 611 2467, e-mail: email@example.com
Contact person at the Department of International Partnerships and Mobility
mgr Maria Witul, tel.: +48 56 611 4929, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org