list of presentations and a
list of conferences with talk titles; conferences in Polish language are on my
Polish web page.
- 2016.12.02-03: Neuropercog - infants, learning, and cognitive development. Toruń, Poland.
Never Too Old For Sex, Drugs And Rock N’Roll, Neighbourhoods of the Future roadshow, Polish Ministry of Economic Affairs, Warsaw.
Soul or brain: what makes us human?
Interdisciplinary Workshop, Faculty of Theology, Nicolaus Copernicus University, in cooperation with the Department of Christian Philosophy, University Innsbruck. Presentation:
Self as a function of the brain; video from this
workshop is here.
- 2016.10.16-18: CogInfoCom, Cognitive Infocommunications, Wroclaw, Poland. Plenary talk: Communication as a resonance between cognitive systems.
- 2016.09.06-09: ICANN 2016, The 25th International Conference on Artificial Neural Networks, Barcelona, Spain. Keynote: Neurodynamics, Neuroimaging and Brains
- 2016.06.12-16: Understanding Brains Through Experiments and Models of Neurodynamics.
ICAISC 2016, The 15th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing, Zakopane, Poland.
From brain to mind models - challenges for mathematicians.
Bio-fiz-mat, Banach Center, Warsaw.
- 2016.04.14: What digital world is doing to our brains?. EUNIS Rector's Conference, Krakow, Poland.
- 2015.09.19: Signs of consciousness in humans and machines. X Congress of Polish Philosophy. UAM Poznań,
Symposium on Machine Consciousness.
- 2015.09.18: Visualization for Science Policy Makers. Biblioteka Uniwersytetu Warszawskiego
Wizualizacja dla nauki.
- 2015.07.16: Cognitive Science and Music. International Scientific Conference
Cochlear Implants and Music, Warsaw.
- 2015.05.10-13: Neurobiological foundations of ethics and law. Ethics in Science and Life, Standards and Dilemmas,