Software available for free through the Microsoft Imagine programme
Our faculty participates in Microsoft Imagine programme formerly known as DreamSpark and MSDN-AA, which is a Microsoft program to provide students, PhDs students, and faculty members with software design and development tools at no charge. Note: it does not include MS Word nor Excel.
Basis rules of software usage
- it is available for active students, PhD students and teaching stuff of our faculty only
- it can be used for non-commercial purposes only
- it can be installed on your personal (home/laptop) computers as well
- already installed software can be used even after completion of studies
More details and FAQ can be found here
How can I get access to Imaging (including software keys):
- By an electronic license management system (ELMS). Every new student and teacher will receive an email with a login and access password. These emails will be sent to email accounts in agreement you’re your USOS data. Please check both stud.umk.pl and fizyka.umk.pl accounts. Electronic keys allowing the software installation will be shown to you during software download or send by ELMS to your e-maill account.
- In unusual circumstances additional keys will be available (outside of ELMS), but for employees and PhD students only.
dr hab. Michał Zieliński, prof. UMK